"Only the best is good enough"
We aim to thread our school motto throughout all aspects of school life. Intertwined into daily learning are all of our key values:
- Motivation – children enjoying all aspects of school life and always giving 100% effort in everything that they do.
- Bravery – children taking risks with their learning, exploring and not being afraid to make mistakes.
- Creativity – different ways of approaching tasks, recording tasks and sharing learning.
- Resilience – a ‘never give up’ attitude present and evident in all children and staff.
- Collaboration – children that can work together to achieve.
- Communication – children sharing experiences and discussing their thoughts.
- Curiosity – children asking questions and finding answers.
- Reflections – always thinking about prior learning and building upon this day by day.